Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Vision Begins...

It seems that 2009 went by so fast.  It was a challenging Year for most people I know or have spoken to.  I guess in a nut shell its great that it went by so fast.  The best part of it, is that we all made it.  I am determined to make sure no matter how fast or slow this Year goes by, I am present, willing and able to take full advantage of its Blessings. 

One of my Goals this Year is this Blog.  The Plan is to share with you, my motivation, my inspiration, my passion in the hopes it will turn into a bright light for you. Nothing I will share should be followed as a bible to what needs to be done or not done. It is just my process, my passion, my way of living for this Year. I hope you will join me on a journey into 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------

This Year began like most, with a New Year's cleanse to prepare the body, mind and spirit for what lies ahead.  This Year was a little different though.  This Year I created a Vision cleanse and went to the Cabins with two Girlfriends to have the full experience of solitude and change.  This cleanse really helped us to be more motivated than ever.  (Maybe this Year, I'll invite more to be apart of the New Year process for 2011.)  There is nothing like sharing your failures, your successes, your goals, and dreams with good friends. 

So here was the schedule of events:
  • Day One - Tuesday, Dec 29th: Arrival / Relaxation
  • Day Two - Wednesday, Dec 30th:
    • Release Negative Thoughts Exercise.
    • Embrace & Manifest Positive Thoughts Exercise
    • Money Exercise to focus on What are our true Resources
    • Gratitude Board
    • Reflection and Personal Expression
  • Day Three - Thursday, Dec 31st (New Years Eve):
    • Vision Board
    • 2010 Plan / Goals (Unlimited amount)
    • Write an Individual Prayer for the Year
    • 2015 Plan / Goals (3-4)
  • Day Four - Friday, Jan 1st 2010 (New Years Day):
    • Vision Journal
    • Relaxation
  • Day Five - Saturday, Jan 2nd 2010
    • Departure
(If you want more information about the exercises and how we did everything, please let me know.  I have no problem sharing it.)

So from today on, I will occasionally talk about continuing my vision, or goals, and motivation.  I refuse to spend another Year without pausing to enjoy life.   

Will you join me?

2 comments:

  1. I join you in this quest of goals and motivation, to enjoy life in it utmost fullest. Please explain further how to do the Release and Embrace excercise's as well as the Money Exercise you mention. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a weekend we should all experience....beautiful!! (Daphnie)

    ReplyDelete